Hi R Folks...

Are the results of a fit carried out by panel.lmline readily available for
use in a lattice plot?  I¹d like to put r^2, m, and b on each panel.  I can
certainly write something that does this manually and then use it with
panel.text, but if it¹s already available, that would be preferable,
especially as lattice permits condition and subsetting so readily.

Looking at panel.abline, I see that it returns invisibly (which makes sense
as one doesn¹t assign panel.abline to a variable) so my guess is the answer
is no.

The only thing I could find in the archives had the calculations done
manually within panel.groups (
http://www.nabble.com/add-trend-line-to-each-group-of-data-in%3A-xyplot(y1%2
By2-~-x-|-grp...-td3344023.html#a3382909) but that was a few versions back.

Other suggestions?

Thanks, Bryan
Bryan Hanson
Professor of Chemistry & Biochemistry