Dear List,

I am new to ROC analysis and the package ROCR. I want to compute the confidence
intervals of sensitivity and specificity for a given cutoff value. I have used
the following to calculate sensitivity and specificity:

data(ROCR.simple)
pred <- prediction(ROCR.simple$predictions, ROCR.simple$labels)

se.sp <- function (cutoff, performance) {
    sens <- performance(pred,"sens")
    spec <- performance(pred,"spec")
    num.cutoff <- which.min(abs(s...@x.values[[1]] - cutoff))
return(list(cutoff=s...@x.values[[1]][num.cutoff],
sensitivity=s...@y.values[[1]][num.cutoff], specificity=s...@y.values
[[1]][num.cutoff]))
}

se.sp(cutoff=0.5, pred)

I would be grateful if someone could let me know how to get 95% CIs for these
sensitivity and specificity?

Thanks vermuchch in advance.
Rasanga