Dear list:

I know this may be an old question.

I know how to install the packages to a different directory, for example,
/home/zrl/tmp
and I know how to load it
>library("genefilter",lib.loc="/home/zrl/tmp")

but I found some package(for example package A)  will have to load some
other packages as well, and this time package A will look for the package in
the original installation directory not the "/home/zrl/tmp".

My question is, how could I tell R from now on, for every package needed to
be loaded, should only be searched for  in "/home/zrl/tmp"?

thanks.

-ZRL