How may one save a graphic as svg on Windows? The svg() command is
recognized and functions well on Linux, etc., but not on Windows, it seems.
I'm trying to use Hadley Wickam's ggplot2 and I would like to be able to
save created charts as svg for later input into Illustrator. I am able to
accomplish this workflow under Linux, but I don't know how to get R to
recognize the svg() command under Windows. I have loaded RsvgDevice, Cairo,
and cairoDevice in my attempts. The problem seems to me to be directly
related to enabling R to produce svg output on Windows, rather than related
to ggplot2.

Michael Roessler, CFA
michael.roes...@keyevent.com