On Aug 5, 2009, at 1:22 PM, waltzmiester wrote:

Jim

Settle down, just because you can't understand my post doesn't mean I didn't
follow the guidlines.
1)The code is commented.
2)The problem in the code is succinct and therefore "minimal" even though it
cannot be self contained, the user-defined function itself is.

You could for instance have simplified the problem to simply defining a simple function outside the loop and then executing it within the loop (and probably getting only the result of the last evaluation .... as would be expected in R.)

3) In order for you to be able to reproduce my code, you would need to to install 13 packages and blend in 187 lines of patch code that I would need
to send you.

Rather than adopt an attitude, why don't you (re-?)read Jim's comments carefully and thoroughly. What happens, for instance, if you wrap print() around the Models call? Or perhaps assign whatever it returns to an enduring object as an element
of a list?

I meant that it will model (with function Models) the first species in i,
and will not model any of the others.

-C

jholtman wrote:

What do you mean by "stop"?  Is there an error message?  What are you
getting as output? I don't see you saving or printing the output from
"Models" (whatever that is). PLEASE do read the posting guide

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM, waltzmiester<cwalt...@shepherd.edu>