On Aug 19, 2009, at 6:24 PM, dimple thyagarajan wrote:

Hello!

I am trying to merge two xy-plot with different ylimits.

Can someone please give me possible way of achieving it..

You cannot possibly be using a function named xy-plo. The particular function you have chosen will be critical to an appropriate answer. In all likelihood, the approach will be to plot with ylimits set by the maximum and minimum of the combined set of values. It's possible that the plotting function will allow group arguments. Beyond that it is hard to be of further help without an example and specifics.

Note: An informative subject line is requested by the Posting Guide.

Thank you
Regards
Dimple

David Winsemius, MD