I need to set up Rcmdr for use in a testing center that uses Windows.  Since
it is in a testing center, we don't want to have data saved, and want it
cleared (or never saved) each time R or Rcmdr is run.

The method I used to get Rcmdr to run automatically is to add the lines:
defpack = getOption("defaultPackages")
mylibs = c("lattice","MASS","Matrix","m343linalg")
if(Sys.getenv("RCMDR") == "TRUE") mylibs = c(mylibs,"Rcmdr")
options(defaultPackages = c(defpack,mylibs))
-------------------------
to the file "C:\Program Files\R\R-2.9.1\etc\Rprofile.site"

I then placed a shortcut to Rgui on the desktop and renamed it Rcmdr.  The
contents of the Target being replaced with

"C:\Program Files\R\R-2.9.1\bin\Rgui.exe" --sdi RCMDR=TRUE

I've found that I can use "--no-save" after the RCMDR=TRUE above that will
do what I want -- don't save any data after exiting.  However, this isn't
the most secure -- a student only has to delete the option, or start R a
different way.

Is there a way to place an option or statement in Rprofile.site file to
accomplish the same thing?