Dear all,

One day when I tried to load an existing workspace (when opening R or by
load()), R crashed without any error notification.
The day before I had worked  and saved my workspace without any trouble.
At first I though it was a memory problem (workspace reaching 180Mo) or related
to a particular script or command, so I start a new workspace. Everything was
ok, that script and others working. Then I saved the workspace (55Mo) and tried
to open it, without any result : R crashes without any notification again.
This occurs only with Windows.

Does someone know how to solve that problem?

Regards,

Edwige.