Hi

baptiste.auguie wrote:
(Sorry about the double post earlier, googlemail is having hiccups today)

2009/9/24 Romain Francois <romain.franc...@dbmail.com>:
Why just grid ? why not a list for all kind of graphics ?

I figured that a good share of the traffic on r-help might be
considered "graphics"-related, while I was aiming at discussing less
documented areas. But I agree that the distinction shouldn't be made
on a particular package or system.

I'm not wildly keen on a SIG (it could only mean fewer eyes seeing the discussion). I think r-devel should serve quite well for these discussions, at least until people start complaining that it is being overrun with graphics questions ...

Paul

Best,

baptiste