Dear R User,

I am an electrical engineering student and have just come across a curve
fitting problem. I need to find the constituent Gaussian distribution curves
fitting the data attached in Workbook1.txt here. I tried to use Mixdist on R
but ran into following problem. Can you suggest me where I am going wrong?

> super <-read.table("Workbook1.txt",,sep ="\t")
> plot(super)
> fitmixdata <-as.mixdata(super)
> plot(fitmixdata)
> plotfit1<-mix(super,mixparam(c(-75,-67,-38),10),"norm",mixconstr(consigma="NONE"))

Error in nlm(mixlike, lmixdat = mixdat, lmixpar = fitpar, ldist = dist,  :
  missing value in parameter

I get this error.

Awaiting a reply soon.

Thanking you,