i am having a problem in saving plots in pdf. i have this code below and it
only shows me the last plot. i tried keeping my devices open by removing
dev.off() from the code but the pdf file won't open

for (i in 1:n) {
.
.
.
pdf("D:/research/plot.pdf")
plot(mon, mu, type ='o')
dev.off()
}

my for loop generates 22 plots (to be saved in pdf).. what i want is to save
all these 22 plots in just one pdf file, like 3 plots per page.

can anybody help me?

thanks in advance!

cheers,
CJ