Dear All!

I have a few question about proper syntax for fuzzy rules in sets package (there is only little help about it):

1) how to use negation (NOT) operator there is only OR (||) in example it is NOT, !!, !. I also assume that AND is &&
2) where it can be set. For example:

area %is NOT% large
area %is% NOT large
area %is% !large
etc...

3) how brackets works (as in typical logical operation, are allowed - some expert system do not allow use brackets)
Is proper following syntax?

(slope %is% flat && elevation %is% is high) || area %is% large, form %is% plateau

Where I can find more information about syntax rules used in that (fantastic!) package, except in "Generalised and Customisable Sets in R" where is nothing about rules. Maybe rules comes from other, more general rule syntax, if yes,I would be grateful for the source

thanks and greetings
Jarek

I add this question because I cannot form any proper rule when I use ! (negation) or I use more complex rules rules with brackets I always receive:

Error in gset_charfun(x) : Argument 'x' must be a generalized set.

in fact function fuzzy_inferance works only if I use maximum two arguments rules without brackets.

Jarek