I've been happily building a file with odfWeave, and just as the hour draws nigh for it to be sent off, odfWeave or XML throws the following catastrophic error:

...this is the tail of entirely uneventful processing of input file.....

31 : term xml(label=LR_Fall_Model_Results)
 32 : term verbatim(label=LR_Model_Fall_graph)
 33 : term xml(label=LR_OMC_tab)

'content_1.xml' has been Sweaved

Removing content.xml

Post-processing the contents
xmlParseStartTag: invalid element name
Entity 'apos' not defined
Entity 'apos' not defined

This triplet of errors XMLParse, and duplicate "Entity" lines is reported several times, then XML or odfWeave packs up its toys, and goes home without an output file.

I'd (desperately) love any insights anyone might have.

Thanks,

Rob