From: Sarah Goslee <sarah.gos...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [R] plot the same types of graphics on the same R graphic device
To: "carol white" <wht_...@yahoo.com>, "r-help" <r-help@r-project.org>
Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 3:04 PM

Hi Carol,

It isn't at all clear exactly what you are trying to do, but you might want to
read the help for either points() and lines() [to put more than one data pair
on a single plot], or for par, specifically mfrow and mfcol, or for layout [to
put more than one plot on a single device window].

If none of those do it, then try again with a more detailed description of what
you are looking for.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee