Hello Caveman!

I am able to append records using other applications. My credentials have
the authority to append. I am able to query to select records, and even
delete records from the remote DB2 table using RODBC. I'm just stuck when
it comes to APPEND.

The DB2 database is on an AIX server, and I am on a Windows XP laptop.

 ISC Tape and DASD Storage Products
     Characterization and Failure Analysis Engineering
       Phone:  408  705-9588  Internal tieline: 587-9588
       jon...@us.ibm.com