Hello,

I'm using  R to run a acoustic analysis software called Seewave. I ask the code
to extract a list of variables from my recording, and the program give ONE
table for each of these. The tables consist of a two column data.frame with the
time in column 1 and the frequency in column 2. However, for my purpose I need
only one column with the time first and the frequency second. I tried different
things but my knowledge in R is definitely too low to answer that. Thanks for
your help!

Thibault Grava

PhD candidate
Natural Resources and Environmental Studies
University of Northern British Columbia
Prince George, BC   V2N 4Z9