Hello,

I am a newbie to the lattice package in R, and I'm trying to make a plot using
the xyplot function.  I have repeated measures data (2 conditions) for two
different groups of subjects (teens and adults).

So far, I've made a basic graph using xyplot(y ~x, group=subnum, data=mydata,
type="b").

Now I would like to make all the teens' lines one color and the adults'
another.  Additionally, I'd like to reformat the dots so that the points
referencing condition 1 and condition 2 are different.  Can you help me with
this?

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ordaz
ord...@upmc.edu<mailto:ord...@upmc.edu>
Laboratory of Neurocognitive Development
University of Pittsburgh
121 Meyran Avenue
Loeffler Building Rm 113
Pittsburgh, PA 15213