Sorry here's working code, I wrote it from my iPhone before!

x = runif(100, 0, 10)
plot(x)
abline(lsfit(1:100, x))
abline(lsfit(1:100, x + sd(x)))
fit = lsfit(1:100, x + sd(x))
y = which(residuals(fit) > 0)
points(y, x[y], col="red")

Notice the points that are red are all the ones above the first lsfit. I'd
like only those above the second lsfit that was drawn on the plot.