Dear Colleagues,

I am running a three-way mixed-design ANOVA, with one manipulated IV, a group
membership IV, and pre-/post- within subject factor. I am interested in the
three-way interaction effect. The regular ANVOA is problematic, because (a) the
sample sizes are very unbalanced, due to the group IV, (b) the homogeneity
of variance is violated, and (c) the homogeneity of covariance is also
violated. I wonder if R has a procedure to address this issue, either by some
sort of Robust ANOVA procedure, or by some alternative tests? Thanks a lot.

Jinyan Fan

Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Hofstra University