Dear R users

I have been encountering an error (in the Winbugs window: Blackbox - index
out of range ..... ). So to me it seems R2WinBUGS is not linking up well
with the new R version since the same model runs well under r-2.9.2. So is
my assumption correct or am I doing something wrong. The data I used and the
code are in the help of R2WinBUGS (?bugs).

Regards,

--
Luwis Diya,
Leuven Biostatistics and Statistical Bioinformatics Centre (L-BioStat),

Tel: +32 16 336886 or +32 16 336892
Fax: +32 16 337015