Dear R communities

May I seek your advices on how to change color the default in levelplot(), e.g.
from the default of pink and light blue, to e.g. red and green ?
The levelplot function has 1 of the arguments being panel (which is actually
panel.levelplot), but I am not sure where the commands to alter the color.

For example, I type:
p1<-levelplot(my.mat,colorkey=FALSE),
how could I include col.regions of panel.levelplot?
And whether it is right to use the col.regions?

I am using R 2.8.1 in ubuntu.

Many thanks and have a good day!