Patrick Giraudoux a écrit :
Duncan Murdoch a écrit :
On 11/11/2009 12:15 PM, Patrick Giraudoux wrote:
I am writing a rd doc, and need to use "#" in a url adress. This would make:

\url{http://www.xxxx.org/myfolder/#myanchor}

That should work.

Of course, I suppose this will not work because # is a special character starting a comment line in the rd dialect.

That's not correct. # is only special in R code, and with \url{} the text is considered as verbatim text, i.e. only \, %, { and } are special.

 I did not found a similar
example in "Writing R exentions". I am not sure bout using \dQuote{a quotation}), and use \sQuote and \dQuote correctly. Does anyone know how to get the thing right ?

I don't understand this question.

You answered it above... There is no reason for using special "quotation" considering your reminder: "with \url{} the text is considered as verbatim text"

Thanks for the focus,

Best,

Patrick

Yes, can confirmed it works perfect without any complication... Good lesson. Being used to prepare oneself to the worst, one over-anticipates it, but occasionally it does not happen

Cheers,

Patrick