Hello Sir

I had given a sample of my data, As I cannot disclose whole of my data this
is just a sample given

1st column: Posts (GM, Secretary, AM, Office Boy)
2nd Column: Dept (Finance, HR, ...)
3rd column: Tasks (Open the door, Fix an appointment, Fill the register,
etc.....) depending on the post
4th column: Average Time required to do the task

So the sample data would look like
*Posts            Dept        Task                     Average time*
Office Boy      HR           Open the door          00:00:09
Office Boy      HR           Switch on the lights  00:00:10
Secretary       Finance    Fix an appointment   00.00.30
....                   ....         .....                             .....

in my data the 1st column is the main category say suppose "Secretary" the
second column is the sub category "HR Dept" the 3rd column is the list of
duties performed by the Secretary from HR dept and 4th column is time
required to perform the duty

so there are many such posts and dept with varied duties and times resp

Regards

Our Thoughts have the Power to Change our Destiny.
Sunita