Hi all,

I've tried to make a 3D plot, but have run into some problems.

I'd like to have a plot that I can rotate interactively using the mouse, which
is possible using the plots3d {R.basic}. However, I would like to change the
symbols used as the points, but there's no pch in plot3d().

If I use the Scatterplot3d package, I'm able to change this, but not able to
rotate the plot interactively.

Does anyone know a solution to this? Maybe another package is better?

Best regards,

Joel