Dear Paul,

Thank you for your response.  I am investigating a differentially expressed
gene detected method that cannot be applied on R 2.9.1 that currently I
used. The reason about why it cannot work due to the changes of new version
of R. And, recently, I study a lots of methods that developed by some
statisticians, they kindly provided me source code, but some of codes only
implements on the older version of R or packages. I have met many cases of
this situation. That's why I am trying to get an older version.

Jia-Chiun Pan