Hello,

could please somebody help me. I want to apply the mark correlation function
but for radii up to 75 meters (in 75 individual 1m steps). Unfortunately,
"There is a sensible default for the values of the argument r at which the mark
correlation function kf (r) should be evaluated", so that I do not get results
for r > 25m. Can I change something in the function to get the required values
as written above?

Thanks,

Rudi