Hello,

I do keep a blog with R and non R related "snippets" of code.

Besides that, something like Alfresco, Plone or other document management systems could be useful. Maybe the solution is too complex for a single user, but you can keep tags and other kind of metadata attached to your code and you would have an integrated search engine.

Best regards,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com

Tal Galili wrote:
Hello all,

When using R for some time, one comes across more and more useful functions.
 But naturally we can't remember all of them, so I imagine some of you save
these snippets of code.
My question to you is how do you manage that code?
Do you use special software, or archiving system?

Any advice is welcomed.

Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com/ (English)