masterinex wrote:
Hi Hadley ,
I really apreciate the suggestions you gave, It was helpful , but I still
didnt quite get it all.   and I really want to do a good job , so any
comments would sure come helpful, please understand me .

Well, we try to understand you, but we do not either. I think you really nedc to consult some statistics textbook on PCA if my answer was not sufficient. Given your questions, I doubt you understand what PCA does and how it works. It does not predict anything.

Uwe Ligges

hadley wrote:
You've asked the same question on stackoverflow.com and received the
same answer.  This is rude because it duplicates effort.  If you
urgently need a response to a question, perhaps you should consider
paying for it.

Hadley

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 12:04 PM, masterinex <xevilgan...@hotmail.com>