Hi

I have been unable to find information on the following problem:

Error in get.gpar(): unable to find function "grid.Call"

Reinstalling R-2.10.0, platform: i386-pc-mingw32 did not help.

Before this message there was a "get.gpar" missing. We then transported the source code from another machine and source()-ed it.

Any ideas. It seems to belong in the base package, but this is unavailable for install.packages or update.packages.

Thanks for help.

C.Hoffmann

--
Dr. Christian W. Hoffmann,