Dear all,
I would like to know whether positive or negative values of the phase spectrum
indicate that the time series leads or lags.
    In my work, x and y have peak nearly at the same frequency,(eg:f=1/56);and
the coherency is peak where f=1/56,the phase is 0.5 where f=1/56.
    Can I get the conclusion that x lead y 0.5*56=28 at the frquency f=1/56?
if not,how can I compute the lag/lead by phase and frequency.
Thanks a lot!