Hi!

Unfortunately the version loaded on the office server is 2.6.0 (for some
undisclosed so called policy decision by my adamant IT dept. who are not
willing to upgrade), I need to use YieldCurve package compatible with this
version. On my standalone machine I have R 2.9 loaded and hence I have no
problem in using the YieldCurve package.

(a) Kindly guide how do I download the version of YieldCurve compatible with R
2.6.0

(b) If I want to upgrade to R 2.10 (for my standalone machine), how do I do it
without losing my "packages" already loaded earlier i.e. if I upgrade to R
2.10, I don't wish to reinstall packages like lmom, lmomco, quantreg,
YieldCurve etc.

Please guide

Julia

Only a man of Worth sees Worth in other men