In the "filled bands" part of xYplot of the Hmisc package, is there a way to
have multiple bands with multiple lines? or does it just allow one for now?

So I had an example bit ago had a made up line and CI, now if I wanted to
make a second line with a CI filled in can I put them on the same plot?

x<-seq(1,10,1)

y<-seq(1,10,1)

ci<-y*.10

ciupper<-y+ci

cilower<-y-ci

xYplot(Cbind(y,cilower,ciupper)~x, method="filled bands", col.fill="light
grey", type=c("b"))

x2<-seq(1,5,.5)

y2<-seq(1,5,.5)

ci2<-y2*.10

ciupper2<-y2+ci2

cilower2<-y2-ci2

xYplot(Cbind(y2,cilower2,ciupper2)~x2, method="filled bands",col.fill="light
grey", type=c("b"))

Joe King, M.A.

Ph.D. Student

University of Washington - Seattle

206-913-2912

j...@joepking.com

"Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name
worth remembering." --Theodore Roosevelt