Please oh please could someone help me or at least confirm that they are
having the same problem.

Why am I getting the error message from RGoogleDocs

> getDocs(sheets.con)
Error in getDocs(sheets.con) :
  problems connecting to get the list of documents

How do I troubleshoot?

Farrel Buchinsky
Google Voice Tel: (412) 567-7870