On 01/12/2009 11:18 AM, Saptarshi Guha wrote:
Hello,
I wrote a package, which in the NAMESPACE file exports functions like this:

exportPattern("^\\rh")

That's a very strange pattern to be using. Why do you want those backslashes there? If you just want to export items whose names start with "rh", you should use the pattern "^rh".

Duncan Murdoch
On R-2.8 (Linux, 64), upon loading the package I have the rh functions present.

On R-2.10, Mac OS X, (32 bit), it builds, loads, but the functions are not
loaded, i.e the only function is rhyper (which is not from my package).

Is there something wrong with my package setup?

Regards
Saptarshi