Dear list,

I have a couple of questions concerning ridge regression. I am using the
lm.ridge(...) function in order to fit a model to my microarray data.
Thus *model=lm.ridge(...)*
I retrieve some coefficients and some scales for each gene. First of all, I
would like to ask: the real coefficients of the model are not included in
the first argument of the output but in the result of coef(model), am I
right? Moreover, what does the scale argument represent? Which is its
connection with the coefficients? The R help file os not very informative
for me...

Thank you very much in advance,
Eleni Christodoulou