Michael, thanks a lot, it works!
Now I have to study the dataset to mining some interesting rules.
Just one more question, I saw ways to find rules that contains some itens.
But,  Is there a method to find rules that doesn't have a item?

Thanks again! You were very helpfull!!!

--
"É inútil e estúpido lastimar o mundo.
Sofrimento e prazer são frutos do que faz"