Dear Dr. Winsemius,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have tried many possible combinations (even with the model of only 2 predictors) but it produces the same message. With more than 4000 observations, I think 14 predictors might not be too many.

Although my dependent variable (Pin) is not discrete (it ranges from 0 to 1), I do not think it will create problems to the estimation but I'm not sure

I have checked the collinearity among predictors and they are all < 0.5 (which I think is OK). Do you know what else could make this errors?

Thanks a lot

Hien Nguyen