In the same function as given below: Can anyone suggest how can I bold font
the "site names" ??? Thanks!
library(lattice)
barchart(yield ~ variety | site, data = barley,
            groups = year, layout = c(6,1), aspect=.7,
            ylab = "Barley Yield (bushels/acre)",
            scales = list(x = list(abbreviate = TRUE, rot=45, minlength =
5)))