Hi All,

I'm fitting a Poisson regression. And I want to plot 95% Confidence Interval
of Regression Estimates.

After coming back to original scale (using following formula):

exponential(estimate +/- 1.96*SE),

at best I can get the output in the form of estimates, lower_limit,
upper_limit values.

As far I know forest() in metafor package needs input in the form of
estimates and their variances. In the above case can I still use forest()?
OR if there exists some other function which takes such input and gives
forest plots?

Any help would be highly appreciated,
Thanks,
Kim