Hi everyone,

Can anyone please tell whether there is a difference between the code for using
svm in regression and code for using svm in classification?

This is my code for regression, should I change it to do classification?:

train <- read.table("trainingset.txt",sep=";")
test <- read.table("testset.txt",sep=";")

svmmodelfitness <- function(myformula,mydata,mytestdata)
{

     mymodel <- svm(myformula,data=mydata)

      mytest <- predict(mymodel, mytestdata)
      error <- mytest - mytestdata[,1]