Hello,

I have encountered problems using odfdWeave. I actually have the same error
message as was reported in this message (
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e6/help/09/01/0872.html), but I don't
quite understand the answer made by Max Kuhn ("You need to cat the results
using odfCAt, otherwise you are just writing the output with no XML around
it."). What I am supposed to do exactly ?

What I'm trying to do is writing values I have computed earlier in the cells
of a table in an ODT file.

I'm very grateful in advance for any help...