Hi there,

My question relates to getting information about R packages.  In particular i
would like to be able to find from within R:
  what are a packages dependencies
  what are a packages reverse dependencies
  does a package contain a dll

The reason i ask is:

The organisation that i work for is introducing a secure intranet operating on
windows PCs and laptops, and this requires that all software / executables /
dlls are validated before they are combined to produce a generic PC build.

I would like to maximise the packages available to our staff and so for the
packages that we have listed as buisness needs, i would like to include all
reverse dependencies of this collection that do not have dlls.

I hope this makes sense (the question not the reason).

Kind regards,
Colin.