Hi,

I tried to use the following commands to create a postscript pie chart using R:

postscript(file="H:/piechart.eps")
# then I wrote my commands to generate the pie chart
pie(filename,labels=,col=,radius=0.6)
dev.off()

After I ran those commands, instead of giving the pie chart, it showed
> dev.off()
postscript
         2

In my H drive, there is a file called piechart.eps, but I want to look at it.
Is there any way I can see the figure and import it to word or pdf file? I am
writing a paper that needs this graph. It would be more helpful If I can see it.

Thanks,
John