LinkedIn
------------Scott Hyde requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Arnaud,

- Scott

Accept invitation from Scott Hyde
http://www.linkedin.com/e/qlt6CtWzi7sEoE_As_C0_wMfEZD2c-gGLFL6LO/blk/I1794815568_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPwSdjkNe3gVdP59bTBHrmdzpD5nbP4Oe30PdPsRc34LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Scott Hyde
http://www.linkedin.com/e/qlt6CtWzi7sEoE_As_C0_wMfEZD2c-gGLFL6LO/blk/I1794815568_2/39ve3oRdj4Ud3ATckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity
URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures,
website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation