On 17.02.2010 15:38, rkevinbur...@charter.net wrote:
Thank you for the tip. I was used to inserting write statements and was
surpised when it didn't work and reading this section I see that I shouldn't
have been doing this anyway.

One more question. Is there another call that I can use to print out a
2-dimensional array? Since FORTRAN stores as column major it is hard to print
out an array by row as 'R' does. Also it doesn't mention how to not specify the
data to be printed out so that just the label is printed. It (the manual) just
says it is possible.

No idea, to be honest: I never did that from Fortran if I have R. I would always pass back to R and print from R since in most cases the user probably want to have the printed data in R anyway in the end.

Best,
Uwe

Thanks again.

Kevin

---- Uwe Ligges<lig...@statistik.tu-dortmund.de>  wrote:
Since no more information is given:
See Writing R Extensions, currently section 6.5: "Printing" and 6.5.1
"Printing from FORTRAN"

Uwe Ligges