Hi,
I created a simple data frame with one factor and one numerical variable.
The factor was actually a vector of names of techniques to trimm reaction
time data.
I want to create a plot that shows the value of F test for every trimming
method.
So the data frame has its trim factor (who has those labels
"mean","2500","2000","1500","1000","log","inverse","1SD","2SD")
and the numerical variable of the data frame has the F values for each one
of those trimming method.
When I ask R to plot it, it doesn't keep the order of the trimm verctor
correctly and the plot confuses the order so the most left one will be 1500
and then 1SD etc.
The values are correct but it is important for me to keep it in the same
order I built it.
How can I do it?
Thank you very much,
Or D.