Hello,

Is there a way to find where a script is located within a script? getwd()
doesn't do what I want because it depends on where R was called from. I want
something like source("randomFile") and within randomFile there is a
function called whereAmI() which returns c:\blah\blah2\randomFile.R

In perl there is a library called FindBin and $FindBin::Bin has the
directory of the file that called $FindBin::Bin.