*From: * Matt Asher <sta...@quo.org>
*To:*   <r-help@r-project.org>
*Date: *        5/Mar/2010 12:45p
*Subject: *     [R] Running script with double-click

Hi,

I need to be able to run an R script by double-clicking the file name in
Windows. I've tried associating the .r extension with the different R
.exe's in /bin but none seems to work. Some open R then close right
away, and Rgui.exe gives the message ARGUMENT "/my/file.r" __ignored__
before opening a new, blank session.

I've tried Google and looking in the R for Windows FAQ but didn't see
anything.

Thanks.