On Mar 5, 2010, at 7:40 AM, ManInMoon wrote:

I have created a large dataframe (d) by getting data from file using
read.table

I now have 79 columns and 3 million rows. How can I plot the 6th column? I tried plot(d[,6]) but it doesn't look right. When I try to do just d[,6] the
console gets some odd "levels" message I don't understand

How can we help you understand it if you don't include it???? (It sounds as though you may have attempted to plot a factor.)

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT