On 09.03.2010 15:39, Ista Zahn wrote:
MASS is a recommended package, so is probably already installed on
your machine. Try

And if installation fails, it is either your internet connection that does not download the file in its original form or you have a broken installation of R (which would also be indicated if MASS is not already installed given you installed a released version of R).

Best,
Uwe Ligges

library(MASS)

-Ista